New Registration Shear Unveiled by SpartanicsApril 1, 2012
Engineers designing and fabricating parts and nameplates with requirements for accurate registration shearing at high speeds can now use the Spartanics M250 Registration Shear, the company said.
Spartanics new M250 Registration Shear features:
- Accurate registration of +/- 0.002 inches (0.0508 mm).
- Easy-to-use touch screen controls for rapid job set up and changeovers.
- Production speeds up to 1,200 cuts per hour.
- Automatic stacking of cut parts.
- PLC electronics and color cameras for effortless, consistency in registration accuracy.
- Software to optimize scrap reduction.
- Equally versatile cutting stainless steel, aluminum, PVC or polycarbonates.
For more information contact:
Scott Edwards, Sales Administrator
3605 Edison Place
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008